Friday, March 5, 2010

Materials I need

I'll need to look back on this when I need to go shopping for my materials. For the first experiment that I'll do, I'll have the vinegar as the independent variable and dependent variable... I still have to decide how I'm going to measure the plastics (although I think I should measure its softness, pliability and maybe colour). So I think I'll need:

A whole packet/bottle of vinegar (is vinegar a solid like salt or a liquid?!?!)
1 x  bottle of Pura full cream milk (I already have this so I'm specifying the brand and everything)
1 x  strainer or cloth
1 x  saucepan (who doesn't have one though...)
1 x  spoon

Obviously all of them are household items. Which is good because that's what the experiment is supposed to be conducted with. YAY.
I'll cross the stuff out as I go. :D

1 comment: