Sunday, June 6, 2010

Not doing my experiment yet...

Why? Because my brother and sister are currently diarrhea-ing and vomiting all over our house and setting up a smelly experiment in the kitchen wouldn't exactly be helpful to my parents, especially as they went to the hospital last night at 12:30 and left me alone at home. So, for now I'm just going to have to write up my report and do the experiment later. Maybe Tuesday would be a good day... or Wednesday. I can't believe how soon the SRP is due ;-;

Ok, so for the method all I have to do is change my blog's method to passive past tense in paragraph form. Which reminds me that I have to change the method again so that I can use the cloth as a strainer rather than the normal strainers. So this will be the third time writing my method out. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment