Monday, June 7, 2010

Risk Assessment -gulp-

So, a little birdy told me that we had to write up a risk assessment. I can't really think of anything that is too fdangerous about my experiment. Eating/drinking milk, vinegar and casein isn't really that bad for you (I think) it's just that it might not taste too nice LOL. Which reminds me of that year 8 or 9 experiment where we had to taste stuff like vinegar on our tongues and I was the test subject because Emilyn an Jamie bullied me into it. -.-''

Anyway, I know that boiling milk is potentially dangerous as well as pouring it into a bowl. Yes, very dangerous

Identify: boiling milk, stove
Assess: is able to cause burns or scalding to skin
Control: do not place hands near stove, carefully pour milk into bowl
Disposal: milk is able to be poured down sink

No comments:

Post a Comment