Saturday, June 12, 2010

Some more research~

How shameful of me to do it so late. amirite? Ah well, I tend to work well under pressure apparently so here we go!
For my introduction, as I mentioned before, I wanted to briefly describe what milk was... I seriously don't know how to describe it myself, besides saying that its a white liquid that tastes nice. LOL.
The thing that came up when I typed it in in Google was "a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings" and I was like, obviously. (wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)
Anyway, then I'd talk about more stuff on milk and expand onto what casein is and why the reaction happens.
Then stuff about other experiments and afterwards, supposedly the aim and hypothesis should be subtly put in.

I need to learn how to reference. Like really badly. Did we get taught in class? I can't remember if we did. Oh well. Time for Google. -cracks knuckles-

Oh and seeing as I am really tired today, I'm doing my experiment on Monday (public holiday FTW) or tomorrow. I'm such a bad person. I'll regret it later though.

No comments:

Post a Comment